Discover the best deal for this week: MOVIE POSTERS discount -45 % ×

Blue sheets Art Print by Takira

Original price:
Special price:
The last piece in stock!
Delivery: 4-6 working days
Author: Takira
Art Print: 20 × 10 in
Add to the cart

Product description

  • High quality colour accuracy
  • Blue sheets is printed on heavy-weight quality paper

Similar categories

Takira 70 % off Flowers & Plants Last chance -30 % Home Deco -50 % OFF

ABPosters – Decorate your life

Since 1999, Europosters has been one of the top sellers of posters, wall art prints and licensed merchandise gifts in the Czech Republic and throughout Europe too. We offer a huge selection of movie, game or sports posters of all sizes as well as wide range of original gifts for true fans of Star Wars, Harry Potter, comics or the whole Warner Bros family. We know that mugs, figurines, puzzles and clothes are the best gift for everyone, regardless of age or interest. But if you are a fan of interior design, then you are in the right place too! On a daily basis we print wall murals, illustrations, photographs and art reproductions and send them to more than 25 countries to keep our customers happy.



Call: +44 (0)20 3290 1366

Monday –  Friday ǀ 7:00am – 2:00pm (UK time)


© 1999 – 2022 Europosters. All rights reserved.